Air Technology Vulcan 2 Tactical
The Vulcan 2 Tactical has a slightly longer overall length (910mm) than that of the Vulcan 2 in order to provide optimal balance.
The cheekpiece and butt pad are also fully adjustable, meaning the perfect fit can be achieved for any shooter.
The 290cc air tank is regulated for consistent shooting performance, and the Vulcan 2 is operated by a biathlon-style side lever, which is entirely ambidextrous
- Cold hammer forged barrel
- Biathlon side lever is easily changed for right and left hand configuration, no special tools required
- Plastic handguard with KeyMod
- Pressure gauge
- Pressure regulator
- Adjustable buttpad
- Anschutz rail (UIT-rail) for bipod
- Safety catch
- Weaver rail for scope, bipod
- Ability to mount extra sound moderator (silencer)