Zoli Antonio Zoli XL-Evo
The Zoli XL-EVO perfectly completes the Z-Gun range. It represents the fundamental aspects that distinguish the whole range and goes on to reach even further.
Unlike the other models in the Z-Gun range, the XL-EVO is fitted with an increased action with a variable weight structure which can be adjusted by the shooter themselves; the two side plates can be exchanged with others of a different weight. This innovation completely reflects the concept ‘Between Hands Balance’ introduced by Zoli.
When shooting at professional level, having a gun that can be perfectly tuned is essential. The Zoli XL-EVO has been created specifically to fulfil such requirements thanks to the variable weight of the ‘VGC’ action, to the dynamic ‘BHB’ device and adjustable comb.
The XL-EVO is also fitted with a monolithic action, detachable trigger group with titanium components, self-lubricating springs, stainless steel bush firing pins, Boss-type locking system and silver soldered barrels.
• Monolithic frame
• Detachable trigger group w/ titanium coated components
• Single or selective trigger
• Supplied with 2 set of plates of different weights
• Flat, Mid or High rib options as standard
• 4 colour option on interchangeable action weights (Silver, Black, Tungsten, and Tungsten, Case Hardened)
• BHB system as standard
• Adjustable stock as standard